- Is your team experienced, driven, coach-able, and willing to cede some control and decision-making authority to outside investors?
- Do you have a clear market segment?
- Is there a demonstrable and significant demand for your proposed solution or product?
- Are the projected revenues in your product category large and growing?
- Can this be a several hundred million dollar market?
- Have you identified potential competitors?
- Do you understand your company’s differentiation points?
- Will true barriers to entry help your company to maintain a competitive advantage?
- Have you proven the concept behind your product or technology?
- Can this be confirmed with data or by objective experts?
- Have you built a comprehensive business plan to commercialize the
Protected intellectual property
- Have you protected your intellectual property?
- Have you performed an exhaustive search to be sure that you are not infringing on patents or trademarks held by others?
- Do you have a plan to achieve widespread market penetration for your products and services?
- How will you do this as efficiently as possible?
- Will you create an internal, direct sales team, or will you rely on external channel partners?
- Can you demonstrate how consistent margins and cash flow growth will be achieved?
- Do you require between $100,000 to $1,000,000 to finance growth activities, including product development, recruiting key staff, launching sales and marketing activity?
- Have you developed reasonable financial projections – including
an income statement, cash flow and balance sheet and supporting
spreadsheets – based on logical, realistic assumptions?
- Do you have a clear exit strategy that will enable angel investors to
generate a return of at least ten times their initial investment within five to seven years?
- Have you developed a comprehensive business plan that articulates
your key business strategies for how you will grow your venture?
More questions? Head over to the FAQ section.
If your company fits the investment criteria, and your answers to the above questions are “yes”, please upload your case using the link below and send us an email to email@example.com.
Please also include any additional documentations such as business plan, presentation deck and information memorandum.
Click here to submit (a new window will open).